A Winning Component of Backup & Disaster Recovery
Virtualization is a Game Changer when it comes to Backup & Disaster Recovery. As a part of a well-designed and monitored IT System for Business Continuity: Virtualization can ensure failover happens seamlessly.
- Mitigate and eliminate the risk of data loss
- Shorten recovery time
- Avoid server and system rebuilds
- Designate specific servers for important DR roles
- Allow for dynamic testing of fail process recoveries
- Simplify business IT processes
- Conduct backups with no interruption to time online
- Increase Uptime & Reduce Costs
Other Virtualization Benefits Include:
Networks, Servers & Storage Devices
- Consolidation Ratio to Maximise Efficiency & Reduce Hardware Requirements
- No Rebuilding Necessary
- Reduce & Optimize Power Requirements
- Partition on Demand
Applications & Operating System
- Designated & Secure Access
- Quick & Complete Recovery
- Secure Remote Access
- Keep Valuable Data Secure
- Protect Critical Business Applications
Virtualization increases your ability to meet your business objectives via up-time, business continuity, and zero disruption.
System 5: Your Virtualization Experts
Virtualization offers the opportunity to save on space, energy requirements and cost! System 5 offers Virtualization that is completely scalable to your needs. This allows you to make the most of what’s possible regardless of the size of your growing company.
System 5 professionals can assist with evaluating your current IT protocols and offer solutions for greater efficiency & security that will serve your priorities.
Save capital, gain peace of mind, conduct operations securely with System 5!